- In January I got to meet my first litter of BEW's
- In April I went to my first official state rabbit show and sanction where I met Margaret Bartold, Lil Peck, & Bob Bergene
- In April I also won my first BOB award at state show, along with a Dutch BOV and BOSV
- In June Jinger and Aggie both had litters of babies, several of which went on to place BOB, BOS, and BOSV.
- Sometime in the Summer, I learned Spinning!! I am now spinning 100% Angora wool into yarn on my Traditional Ashford.
- In October I met my first Dustibunni, Eloquence, which I'm honored and blessed to own.
- In December I went to MO state convention, Ellie placed BOB against hard competition, and I got another Bergene doe with a Leg earned in CO.
Dutch rabbits didn't take... I'm moving Cupcake and Elise closer to the light that I have on my Angora's, and will hope to breed in a couple weeks. I am enjoying taking it easy right now, With only 2 angora's in coat, is makes winter easier for me to handle. I'll soon have my hands full with Angora babies, but I still plan to have some Dutch as well. I stay pretty busy, I've had a couple other projects this winter keeping me busy as well as my rabbits. So, Hopefully we'll get these doe's bred soon, and have some more babies.
Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful blessed New Year 2015!