Dedicated to Raising Purebred Dutch & Purebred English Angora rabbits To the ARBA American Standard of Perfection
Rabbit Manure Available
I know, this may sound like an odd one, but since I have an always multiplying abundance of this (because I have bunnies!) thus I have some for sale. It is very "healthy" (if there is such a thing!) manure, I feed high quality feed and Organic Hay and Greens. Right now this Manure is highly concentrated, It is at least 80%-90% pure manure (some hay is in the other 10%-20%). This stuff is awesome for putting directly on your plants because it doesn't burn. You can put it directly on your tomato plants, green beans, and I love to grow my lettuce in it. Put on your plants now or let it compost on your dry beds until spring, whichever way, it won't disappoint your garden. (or you!) I love to use it, but I have an ever ongoing abundance of it and occasionally need to download it. So I'm selling a 5 gallon bucket for $5. I can sometimes offer a discount on multiple orders/purchases. I have lots of it, at least 10-20 5 gallon buckets full. So, Contact me if you'd be interested!! This is also generally limited, it does go very quickly!!!
I have lots more not shown in these below pictures...